Recent Research Projects
Current External Grants:
2) South Jersey Institute for Population Health: Improving Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Retention After Release From Incarceration (more info coming soon)
3) Bloomberg/ Johns Hopkins: Beyond the Barriers: A qualitative assessment of successful facilitators of buprenorphine adoption by emergency medicine physicians (more info coming soon)
Current Internal Grants:
(1) CM + MOUD: Increasing adherence with medications for opioid use disorder
(2) CM + ACT: Mobile smoking cessation intervention among individuals diagnosed with schizophrenia spectrum disorder
(3) Project VAPE: Exploring vaping dependence among three distinct patient populations
Current Graduate Student Projects:
1) Evaluation of a Web-Based Behavioral Activation Intervention for Co-Occurring Depression and Drinking to Cope During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Development of an Internet-delivered intervention based on behavioral activation for depression and informed by operant theory of addiction to reduce alcohol use during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2) Drug Purchasing Study: This project utilizes a quantitative approach to examine drug taking behavior and the reinforcing properties of prescription stimulant medications in college students using a hypothetical purchasing task.