Recent Research Projects
Current NIH-funded Grants:
Current Internal Grants:
(1) CM + MOUD: Increasing adherence with medications for opioid use disorder
(2) CM + ACT: Mobile smoking cessation intervention among individuals diagnoses with schizophrenia spectrum disorder
(3) Project VAPE: Exploring vaping dependence among three distinct patient populations
Current Graduate Student Projects:
1) Evaluation of a Web-Based Behavioral Activation Intervention for Co-Occurring Depression and Drinking to Cope During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Development of an Internet-delivered intervention based on behavioral activation for depression and informed by operant theory of addiction to reduce alcohol use during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2) Drug Purchasing Study: This project utilizes a quantitative approach to examine drug taking behavior and the reinforcing properties of prescription stimulant medications in college students using a hypothetical purchasing task.